Increasing the income of your social enterprise
This is a one day course aimed at people who are currently running social enterprises and who want to substantially increase their turnover.
- Learn about the untapped income potential within your current social enterprise
- Understand the range of funding available and work out which is most appropriate to you
- Develop an effective strategy to double your enterprises' income
- Understand the requirements of external funders and investors
This course will contain the following topics:
- The EPOCH Business Model and how to apply it to your enterprise
- Grants and "free finance"
- Commercial debt & equity
- The main differences between NHS and private sector finances
- Venture capitalists, business angels and social venture capitalists
- Understanding public sector commissioners
- Developing a commercial business plan
- Developing an "elevator pitch" for investors
The next course will take place on Monday 8th September 2008 in Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire.
To book on this course, please fill in the form below: